Now that you are here, you should already now about the general guidelines. If not, you should read them before starting to read this. You can post comments (if you have a customer account) on blog posts but also on each theme details page. This way you can interact with us and other users. Beside the general guidelines, there are some basic rules that you need to know before posting :
- Post a comment that is relevant to the subject (e.g if it's a blog post, your reply should be about one of the aspects developed in the post).
- Not repeat something that has been already said, one time is enough.
- Whenever possible, document what you are saying by posting a link to an internal or an external reference..
- Quote people you are answering to.
You should not
- Spam or post unnecessary comments.
- Post links to ressources with identified security threats.
- Promote any services or products.
Please try as much as possible to stick to these rules for a better experience when browsing and reading comments. Repeated violations of these rules will result in a temporary or permanent ban (regarding severity of the offense) of your account.